6:45am - 6:00pm
6:45am - 6:00pm
6:45am - 7:00pm
6:45am - 5:00pm
6:45am - 4:00pm
7:00am - 12:00pm
Lose Weight and Learn how to Make the Lifestyle Changes to Keep the Excess Pounds from Coming Back
There are 3 critical things to understand about weight loss that will help you maintain a stable weight after dieting:
- One of the greatest hazards of dieting is losing muscle mass along with fat.
Muscle is required to burn calories. Therefore, when you decrease your muscle mass via dieting, you will have less muscle to burn calories after you return to your regular eating patterns. In other words, you will regain your lost weight. In fact, in 1992 the National Institutes of Health reported that as much as two thirds of weight lost is regained within 1 year of completing a dieting program.
- If you start dieting again you will lose yet more muscle, further inhibiting your ability to burn calories.
And thus the hopeless cycle of yo-yo dieting is set…unless you’ve chosen the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method.
The Ideal Protein Protocol is a medically developed weight loss method backed by over a decade of success. How does it work? Click here for an overview
Ideal Protein targets fat loss while supporting lean body mass including muscles and other tissues. Over 20 years of evolution have gone into the 4 phase Ideal Protein Protocol:
- Phase 1: With the assistance of your weight loss coach (you receive one-on-one weekly coaching), you will follow phase 1 until you have reached 100% of your weight loss goal.
- Phase 2: The amount of Ideal Protein foods is reduced to 2 per day. You will only be on phase 2 for a maximum of 2 weeks.
- Phase 3: Weight loss stabilization. You will re-introduce moderate amounts of healthy fats and carbohydrates to your diet for 14 days (in the morning only).
- Phase 4: You will begin applying the smarter eating education taught by your personal weight loss coach. This knowledge will assist you in making smarter lifestyle choices after dieting.
Why 4 phases? Why not stop after weight loss? Anyone can lose weight…learning how you can maintain a stable weight should be your ultimate goal. To achieve your weight loss goals and maintain the results, a weight loss program must empower dieters with the knowledge to develop balanced eating habits and smarter, sustainable lifestyle choices. This is the Ideal Protein difference.Contact us today to ask about our initial weight loss assessment- it’s time to get on the path to balanced living!
If You Make a Commitment to Losing Weight and Developing Smarter Lifestyle Choices, Ideal Weight Loss of San Antonio will Teach You How to Achieve these Goals
- We see you on a weekly basis and monitor your progress and food journals.
- We check your body fat, lean mass, and hydration levels weekly.
- We subscribe you to “Ideal Coaching TV” so you have daily emails and videos containing educational pieces, recipes and other tips to keep you motivated.
- You have your coach’s cell number for fast service to help keep you on track.
- We have the food you want in stock!
- We have the latest in weight loss technology, the new Ideal Smart App, Scale and Band!
Ideal Weight Loss at Owen Chiropractic is Authorized to Use the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol and Products. The testimonials on this website are those of the individual that is identified, you should not necessarily expect to receive these results. Typical results vary from person to person and individual to individual when the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol is followed properly. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other diet program to determine if it is right for your needs.
8018 Broadway Suite 101, San Antonio TX 78209 – Phone: 210-549-3297
Copyright © 2018 Ideal Protein All rights reserved.